Online masterclasses: How to perform well in job interviews
Thursday 7th January 2021
Your CV Consultant
Employability expert Jamie Hughes will teach you the keys to a great interview performance in any scenario.
In our online class we will cover all the elements that will make sure that you are the best version of you on the day. Interviews are no different to any other element of business. Preparation and practice can boost performance significantly. Let us show you how.
• How to prepare effectively before the interview
• How to answer the key questions effectively
• How to 'read the room' and adapt your style
• Managing nerves before and during
• How to close out an interview
This course is for you if...
• Nerves destroy your interview chances
• You struggle to find the right answers to employers' questions
• Selling yourself in a big challenge
• You have no idea how to prepare effectively for interviews
• Your dream job is coming up and you want to be READY
Jamie Hughes is the lead CV writer for YourCVConsultant and the author of Marginal Gains: 88 ways to improve your CV available on Amazon. He coaches many people through out the year to achieve their career goals which includes how to effectively prepare for interviews.
If you wish to take part or would like more information email firstname.lastname@example.org.